The Volkswagen 24-hour Roadside Assistance program offers the following roadside assistance services:
- Towing to the nearest authorized Volkswagen dealership or authorized Volkswagen service facility
- Battery jump-start
- Flat tire service
- Lock-out service
- Gasoline delivery service
- Emergency winching service
- Trip interruption benefits (download a claim from)
- When calling 1-800-411-6688, please be prepared to provide your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
Volkswagen passenger vehicles sold in Canada are eligible for roadside coverage for 4 years or 80,000 km, beginning at the date of vehicle delivery, or warranty start date, whichever occurs first. Certified Pre-owned vehicles are provided with an additional coverage beginning at the expiration of the original coverage or sale date of the Certified Pre-owned vehicle, whichever is greater.
Information required in order to provide service:
- your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) located on your registration, insurance, or outside windshield on the driver’s side
- year, model, colour and licence plate number of the vehicle
- the telephone number from which you are calling or a telephone number where you can be reached
- exact location of your vehicle (street address and nearest intersection)
- type of service required and a brief description of the problem